Management Consultancy with a difference…
One of The Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultants 2022
Winner, B Corp ‘Best for the World’ for Workforce 2021
Winner, Patient Experience Network Award for Best Social Enterprise Organisation 2021
Winner, Patient Experience Network Award for Commissioning for Patient Experience 2021
Winner, HSJ Award for System Leadership Initiative of the Year 2019
Winner, UK MCA Overall Consulting Excellence Award for Ethical Consultancy 2018
Consultants @ PPL
Do you want to be part of making change happen, working in some of the most exciting and challenging service areas, from strategy development through to implementation and evaluation, and from the boardroom to the frontline?
Being a consultant at PPL means working with clients including the NHS, Local and Central Government, the Voluntary and Community Sector and Social Enterprises.
It means taking responsibility for project teams and working with local stakeholders, including system leaders, managers, frontline professions and the individuals and communities they serve, to transform outcomes and lives; with the support of experienced colleagues, system specialists, academics and professionals from our core permanent team and broader network of over 250 practitioners.
About the role
We offer a unique opportunity for you to develop and deploy management consultancy skills on a wide range of ground-breaking projects to improve outcomes with and for individuals and communities across the UK.
The role is based in London with a competitive salary, along with a benefits package including a London travel allowance, company pension, health and life insurance.
Successful candidates will have:
- Intellectual curiosity
- A clear commitment to supporting better outcomes from public and community services
- A passion for professional growth and development, both for themselves and others
- A good academic record, with good numeracy and writing skills
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of successful teamwork
- The ability to take on responsibility for making positive change happen
- Relevant experience in delivering consultancy projects or similar assignments
- Telephone interview (30 mins)
- Aptitude tests
- Panel interview (1 hour case study and 1 hour interview)
- Final conversation with PPL's Managing Partners
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter expressing interest to email@example.com